1. Adults in contact with children attending classes at InterAction School Of Performing Arts need to be hypervigilant about monitoring for symptoms and get tested if they develop any of the following symptoms:
a. fever or signs of fever
b. new cough or worsening chronic cough
c. runny nose
e. sore throat
f. new onset of fatigue
g. new onset of muscle pain
i. loss of taste or smell
j. purple markings on fingers or toes
2. If children attending InterAction School Of Performing Arts have a vulnerable person at home, the parent will want to consider the risk of the child bringing COVID-19 home to the vulnerable person in the home.
3. For adults bringing their child to InterAction School Of Performing Arts, those adults in the child’s “bubble” will want to minimize their non-essential movement outside the home.
4. InterAction will not be providing food/snacks, and “no sharing” policy shall be in place.
5. Physical distancing must be respected.
6. Students will be screened upon arrival. Their contact information and temperature will be taken and recorded.
7. All staff and students are required to wear a mask when outside of their "bubble" area.
8. Children or staff who have been identified as having seasonal allergies or who suffer from chronic runny nose/nasal congestion are not required to be excluded.
9. Any person arriving from travel outside of New Brunswick must self-isolate according to provincial guidelines, monitor for symptoms and avoid attending any of Interaction’s programming.
10. Visitors considered an essential service to the Interaction School of Performing Arts are permitted to enter the facility during operating hours. This would include professionals that are essential to the facility, such as public health inspectors, pre-scheduled maintenance/repair personnel, etc. All approved essential visitors shall be screened upon arrival, temperature and contact information recorded, and will be escorted while in the facility.
11. Non-essential visitors are not permitted to enter the facility during operating hours. Parents/guardians are not permitted past the vestibule.
12. InterAction has an Outbreak Management Plan:
a. Sick Bay is assigned for staff/children who become sick during the class, with staff assigned to monitor.
b. Pick-Up is to occur within 1 HOUR of notification. Parents MUST be aware that this is an expectation.
c. Parents MUST ensure their correct contact information is on file.
13. Any child who is symptomatic or does not pass the screening will not be permitted to enter. Information will be provided on their next actions.
All staff and students MUST pass a health check before entering InterAction School of Performing Arts. The cooperation of families and staff is critical.